Sovereignty is the absolute thing for every country. In reality, developing countries are loosing their resilience and sovereignty in rights of process and rights of title of almost all resources. To be able to get the sovereignty back, innovations is a must. Young generation have to come forward in solving this crucial problem through innovation in science and technology. As one of the GIPI event series, this Call for Paper will be held to accommodate the sharing of creative and innovative ideas in science and technology. It will involve about 100 participants from under graduate students, post graduate students and also researchers around the world.
The Tittle of This Event : “Innovation Of Science And Technology For Food, Energy, And Health Sovereignty”
The themes of paper are :
- Technology Innovation of Food Security;
- Technology Innovation of Energy Resilience;
- Technology Innovation of Health Security.
B. DATE, TIME AND PLACE
March 9th 2014, 1 p.m – 4 p.m, Grha Sabha Pramana UGM
C. THE CRITERIA OF PARTICIPANTS
Students (graduate and postgraduate), lectures, and researchers
D. PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- All papers must be based on experiment or in-deep study;
- All papers submitted must be original which have not been published yet;
- All papers must relevant to the themes;
- All participants have to enclose short bio (name of participant, birth date, last education, areas of expertise, and 3 late-publications).
- Paper should be no more than 10 pages (include abstract), times new roman 12 font, A4 size paper, in pdf or doc.
- Page margins : left 4 cm, top 3 cm, right 3 cm, bottom 3 cm.
- The complete format of criteria of paper can be downloaded in GIPI’s web (pdf version)
Assessment papers include: compliance with the theme, innovation, originality and topicality.
1. 10 best papers of each theme will be presented by speakers for 20 minutes;
2. Papers will be published in book / proceedings by the committee.
E. IMPORTANT DATES
- Paper Submission deadline : January, 31st 2014
- Notification (oral/poster): February, 15th 2014
F. REGISTRATION FEE AND PAYMENT
The registration fee is divided into two, namely:
- Participants from Indonesia : IDR 300.000
- Participants from Overseas : U.S. $ 100
Payment via bank, transfer to this account
- Bank : BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia)
- Branch : UGM branch
- Address : BulaksumurUGM Yogyakarta
- Account holder name : PrioSantoso
- Account number : 0314496296
Seminar kit, snack, lunch, proceeding, certificate, and free entry to International Conference and Talk Show.
We invite oral and poster presenter to contribute manuscript submission. Selected and reviewed paper will be published on Paradigma Journal after the seminar.
- Fill the registration form (see registration form ‘call for paper’)
- Upload your student card (for student) or your identity card (for others)
- Upload your paper
- Upload your payment slip
- Put your code in the top left corner (Cluster that suitable for your paper, like : CODE-01 if your paper is related to the cluster Innovation of Science and Technology for Food, CODE-02 for Energy, and CODE-03 for Health Sovereignty
- Send your paper using name : code-name (first autors). Example 01-Nani Kurnia.
- Author should use this file directly as paper template for submission.
CONTACT PERSON :